Artist Submission Guidelines:
A.Banks Gallery believes it is both a privilege and a responsibility to represent promising and established artistic talent. We make every effort to provide effective representation; in order to do this, we choose to limit the number of artists we work with so that we are able to develop and sustain our relationship with each artist. This includes dedicating adequate space in the gallery to display their work and promoting our artists through advertising.
Take a thorough look at our website and our current collection. If, after careful review, you feel your work would be a suitable fit with the style and caliber of artists we currently represent, please follow these guidelines to ensure that your submission is given proper consideration. Submissions are accepted digitally via email by typing “Artist Submission” in the subject line and sending all requested labeled images and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep the size and format of all attachments in mind before sending.
1. A Cover Letter
2. Artist Statement (No more than 300 words)
3. Brief Bio and Selected Resume (No more than one page)
4. 10-15 72 dpi images of your work, .jpg format, labeled with artist name, title, size, medium and price
5. List of Galleries that represent you with contact information (address, phone, email, website)
6. List of Awards, Collections, and Current Memberships
7. Scans of or active links to supporting material featuring your work (brochure, business card, magazine articles, etc.)
We review all artist submissions annually in January. At the completion of our annual review session, we will be in touch with artists we would like to consider, typically in February of each year.